We believe it is important that all children should wear school uniform as it engenders a sense of belonging and pride in our school and in themselves. We ask parents to support their children in this.
Bushy Hill School Uniform:
- Grey tailored trousers / grey skirt or tunic
- White collared shirt / blouse
- Green v-necked school jumper / cardigan
- School tie
- Black sensible school shoes (no high heels or open toed sandals)
Optional Summer Uniform up till October Half Term,
as above plus:
- School Baseball cap
- Green and white checked/striped dress
- School Polo Shirt
- Green shorts
- White t-shirt with logo
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Change of socks
- Warm dark coloured joggers and long sleeved sweatshirt for autumn & spring term
- Football boots (optional)
An apron or old adult shirt for art/craft activities will also be needed.
School uniform can be purchased from Stevensons in Burpham and PE Kit can be ordered on Wisepay and collected from the school office.
No jewellery should be worn in school, if earrings have to be worn, then studs only please.
Supplying School Uniform